Thursday, October 11, 2007

SOL - it's not what you think. :o)


Here in Virginia, our kids take SOL's, otherwise known as Standard of Learning tests. You remember those, right? When I was growing up in Jersey they were called Iowa Tests ...I don't know why. LOL Those tests where you have to use a number 2 pencil and fill in the bubbles completely, remember?

My 13 year old, Anthony, came home with his scores and a huge grin today. He was so proud of his scores in math and reading, both in the advanced range but most of all he was thrilled with his history score...a perfect 600!!! He loves history, like his dad does and couldn't wait to get home and tell Steve about it. His friends who saw his scores called him a genius at school.

WTG, my smarty pants!! I'm so proud of you!!

See ya next time! :o)

No comments: