Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Get on your own side.


Steve and I have the greatest bed. It's a king sized, soft sided water bed. It's SO comphy and has plenty of room for the two of us.

One night, though, I had gotten up to go to the bathroom and came back to find Steve on my side. I tried everything to scoot him over but he was out like a light. So I curled up on what was left of my side and tried to sleep but couldn't because there was just not enough room. Finally, I peered over him to this vast wasteland of bed space on HIS side and went over to his side to sleep. In the morning he woke up, rolled over and looked at me and said, What am I doing over here? You know I can't sleep on your side of the bed! Bwahahaha!!! Apparently, Honey, yeah, you can!! Hehe!

See ya next time! :o)

No comments: