Friday, October 12, 2007

The Mighty Hunter


Hi all,

My name is Taco. I am a mighty hunter. Don't let this dorky sweater fool you. Or the fact that my human mom calls me all kinds of silly variations of my given name. Tacobell, Tick Tock around the clock, Ticker Tocker gonna play soccer, Tick Tock Chicken Pox....yeah I know, but what are ya gonna do?

I've been hunting all my life. I chase after squirrels, birds, rabbits, frogs, bugs, you name it. I even chased a deer out of my yard once. He had it coming.....it IS my yard! Now, TECHNICALLY I've never actually CAUGHT anything but no matter, I'm determined. The other day I almost had a bird....ChaffyMom doesn't think so but I really was so close. ChaffyMom said the bird was laughing at me as it flew away, but I think it was really shrieking in horror at almost being snatched up by my mighty snaggle tooth. ChaffyMom thinks my snaggle tooth is so cute, but really it's a weapon of mass destruction. I've killed and gutted many a stuff animal with this thing so I know what it can do.

I finally almost had something in the yard. I barked a fair warning but the foolish creature didn't move. He had his chance. I then moved to my barking and near-pouncing maneuver. Still nothing. Foolish, foolish creature. I was just about to swoop in for an attack when ChaffyMom came out and ruined my whole plan. Damn it!! That turtle wouldn't have stood a chance had it not been for her!! She picked it up and moved outside the yard. GRRRRRR!!! Next time, turtle...you just wait!!!

Good bye for now, everyone. Typing this out has me behind my daily schedule. I have some snuggling up on ChaffyMom's robe to catch up on.

See ya next time! :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BUU WAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.The Mighty TACO Cs Bro