So, my hair has been getting on my last nerve lately. It's outgrown its cut and just kinda hangs there doing nothing. It's gotten too long, the ends are unhealthy looking and scraggly and I just got to the point where it was TIME! Time to do something with it! I went into the salon with a lot of conditions.
- I want it much shorter....but not too short.
- I want something reeeeally different....but not drastic.
- I think I want bangs, but I'm not sure. Definitely not long bangs in my face.
- I don't like to put spray or goop in my hair so nothing that requires anything besides a good washing and conditioning.
- OHHH and I don't really wanna fuss with it too much. Blow dryer, okay, but no irons or curlers or anything like that.
The poor woman. She was great though! She totally got what I was saying and I love what she did. I've got bangs that can be "bangy" or swept to the side.
So here ya go. I took a before and an after. I took them myself in the mirror. It's SO hard to strike a pose when you're the one taking your own picture! LOL
See ya next time! :o)