Friday, July 25, 2008

Two Months Smoke Free!!

flower flower Today is my two month Smober-versary!!! As a PH Butt Kicker, I get to add another flower to my signature. Each flower represents one month of saying N.O.P.E!! Not One Puff Ever!! I thought flowers would be a great choice since I no longer smell like smoke. :) I feel wonderful and proud of myself. I've been working out or walking 5-6 days a week and I never could have done that when I was smoking.

Today my QuitKeeper says:

I have been quit for 2 Months, 14 hours, 55 minutes and 37 seconds (61 days). I have saved $154.05 by not smoking 1,232 cigarettes. I have saved 4 Days, 6 hours and 40 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 5/25/2008 7:00 AM

I'm just so thrilled!!! I feel very comfortable and in control. I don't ever want to go back to being a smoker again!! :)

See ya next time! :o)

2 comments:

Nurse Betty L. Boop said...

Woohoooooooooooooo! You go with your good smelling self!

Lisa75 (ph)

SOMMER said...

congrats babe! woo hoo!