Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Decorating done!

Well, our decorating was done on Saturday and I thought I'd share some pics with you all

Here's Topper (remember the little penguin from "Santa Claus is Coming To Town"? We named him after that little guy. LOL) He has lights in him so you can see him at night and he was only 18 bucks at Ollie's.

Image

And this is my very favorite indoor piece:

Image

And here are some other pieces...most of them, including the above piece were handmade by Mom.

Image

The three bear kids are for my three kids and were even painted with the same color eyes as each of my kids so we could tell who was who. LOL (green, blue and brown)

Image


Image

Our Advent Calendar, made by me - my kids still love this. You put up one ornament each day and by Christmas you have a fully decorated tree!

Image

And finally the tree!

Image

Hope your holiday is coming together!!

See ya next time!! :o)

No comments: